- Personalized training to provide you with constant motivation and maximized workout time.
- High resistance created by the water for a tough workout, with little to no impact on joints and bones.
- A great option for those looking for a low impact, but tough workout.
- A great option for those who are looking for a different and new way to train. Combine water workouts with land for intense cross-training.
Aquatic training works for a variety of individuals and body types. You do not have to own a pool or even know how to swim. Aquatic personal training provides the same benefits as other workouts, but there’s one major difference. You work out in a pool. A personal aquatics trainer will assess your goals and needs, and devise a workout tailored to your fitness objectives. Another benefit of working with a personal aquatics trainer is privacy. You do not have to work out in a swimsuit in a pool full of strangers.
Aquatic Training Packages
60 Minute Individual Training
- 1 Session – $40
- 3 Sessions – $115
- 6 Sessions – $210
- 12 Sessions – $360
Buddy Training (2 People)
- 6 Sessions (1 hr.) $288.00/$144.00 per person
- 12 Sessions (1 hr) – $516.00/$258.00 per person
- 12 Sessions (30 min) $396.00/$198.00 per person
60 Minute Group Training (4-6 people)
- 12 Sessions (1 hour) – $100.00 per person
- Get a jump on your exercise routine with a time-efficient, economical, aquatic personal training program. If you don’t feel like you have a lot of time to work out, this may be the program for you.
- This program includes: +1 half hour introductory session that includes a fitness assessment, custom training plan for the water and a short workout, plus: 11 sessions (30 minutes) - $276.00
AQUATIC PERSONAL TRAINERS
- Ruth Ann Harrison
- Lorna Pittman
The Fit N Wise Personal Training programs are available to both Fit n Wise members and non-members. All personal training packages are non-refundable. Make up sessions will not be scheduled unless the client has given the trainer at least 24 hours notice that they will not be attending their session. Only two make-up sessions are allowed during the program.