What is AquaStretch™?
This one on one session with the AquaStretch Facilitator is assisted stretching and myofascial release technique frees the body of restrictions that limit flexibility and may cause pain with movement. It has proven results in conditioning, rehabilitation and athletic performance.
AquaStretch™ has helped people with:
1. Lower back, neck, joint or muscle pain (including arthritis, headaches, fibromyalgia).
2. Idiopathic pain or nerve dysfunction (i.e. ovarian pain, plantar fasciitis).
3. Soft tissue prep, for synergy with massage, chiropractic, OMT and cranial work.
4. Post surgical rehabilitation: ACL, meniscus, hip and knee replacement, post natal.
5. Pain management programs, including accidents, combat, and sports injuries.
6. Scoliosis and other spinal deformities, including degenerative or herniated disks.
7. Psychological: May reduce anxiety & PMS emotions. May increase mental clarity.
8. Sleep problems.
You do not need to know how to swim to participate in AquaStretch™
For more information or to set up an appointment contact RuthAnn Harrison, AquaStretch Facilitator 940-577-3055